Stick Em Up

7 September 2016


Day 04

It's quite possible that stickers are the love of my life. Maybe it's because we're both cute and we make things pretty, while also being kinda useless. Either way, they helped me make this disco fairy look and I can't wait to find more and more ridiculous ones to stick on my face! The only makeup that I used that I actually know the name of, sorry dollarstore makeup from my childhood is mostly what I'm working with right now, is the Sephora Colourful Blush. This is the first time I haven't used it gently because normally just touching my brush to the blush makes me look like I'm 1000 times embarrassed. When it says colourful on the packaging it means colourful. This thing packs a punch that will make you feel like you're in grade 8 again and you've just put on blush for the first time making you look like a scary clown. So pigmentation, great! It's sheer and buildable and stays on a long time too! I also love that it's not sparkly because my sweat will provide any glow I need.

Sephora Collection: Colourful Face Powders in Sweet On You / $19 / Available at Sephora


No comments :

Post a Comment