Eye Catching

24 August 2016


Day 2

Let me tell you I was worried when I was doing this Matisse-like look, wasn't sure if it was going to come together until I put on my clothes and these cool necklaces. Then it was "BAM" art! Or I like to think so.

Liquid eyeliner is a gift because this went way easier than I thought it would. Still after prepping and priming my eyes did crinkle up like tissue paper but that's better then each eyelid fold glueing itself together. Small victories are important. The black eyeliner is Stila my forever love. I've used one other black liquid eyeliner in my life for day to day cat eyes and let me tell you I'll probably use this until I die. It's incredible, can't recommend it enough. Super pigmented, easy to control, staying power is great and it lasts a long time. Especially when you put an eye drop on it once it dries out makes them last forever, and that's how I comfort myself when I have to spend $30 to get a new one. Both the green and the blue eyeliners are Nyx's Vivid Brights. The blue is true to the colour you see on the packaging, the green is darker, not that I don't love the colour it's just not as bright as the packaging makes you believe. These will last all day, I've read that people had trouble with them cracking but as long as you don't put layer upon layer on top of each other you should be good. These go on completely liquid and then dry down matte so wait for them to dry a bit before closing your eyes, else they'll smudge in your eyelid folds.

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Liner / $29 / Available at Sephora & Select Drugstores

Nyx Vivid Brights Liner in Vivid Sapphire & Vivid Envy / $10 / Available at Nyx & Select Drugstores

No comments :

Post a Comment