Livin La Vida Lilac

4 July 2016



Day 27

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! EVERYONE STAY CALM! I've finally found the lilac lipstick of my dreams! I know I said a couple of weeks ago that the Kat Von D lipstick in Coven would be the lipstick I'd wear for the rest of my life but I was wrong. I was so wrong! This lipstick is amazing! The colour is amazing! The texture is amazing! The wear is amazing! I went to an art show and ate and drank as much free art show food as I could (because art show food is always the best. It's little desserts and grapes and fizzy punch and it's to die for) and it stayed! This liquid lipstick doesn't even dry down all the way! So you somehow (I'm thinking dark or goblin magic) get all pros of a hydrating lipstick and all the pros of a long wear lipstick! Yes it will rub off on anything and everything yet the colour will stay magically on your lips and now you just get to see it on something else too! It gets tacky after a while and crumbs will get stuck to your lips, but I'll take tacky over dry as concrete any day! There're no cons to this lipstick in my mind. After trying out a bunch of other lipsticks this formula and colour check all the boxes for me.

P.S. When you find a use for that dance wig that's been laying in storage for ages and you're pleased as punch. I combed the crap outta this thing and there's definitely no straight on pictures because it's super wonky. Speaking of wonky anyone else think I kind of look like the 2005 Willy Wonka?


Nyx Liquid Suede Lipstick in Sway / $10 / Available at Nyx

1 comment :

  1. If you want real crazy staying power, you must try blow pony by jeffree star! It's incredible! Xxxxxooooo living for your posts!

    ReplyDelete