Crushin It!

15 July 2016


01 // Diy Donut Bead Necklace by Brite & Bubbly

I'm a sucker for anything that looks like food that I can wear! This looks super easy too so let the making and cravings begin!

02 // Diy Flower Head Vase by The House That Lars Built

No, I'm not making this up this is actually a vase! I can hardly believe it myself! So cute!!

03 // Zoe Schlacter

I never thought my love for maximalism would come rushing back like this but boy was I wrong! The most drool-worthy, colourful, over the top styling you're ever going to see.

04 // Diy Lip Balm by Paper & Stitch

You make these out of cool-aid and petroleum jelly! How easy is that?! As someone with constantly flaky lips the more lip balm I have on hand the better! I wonder how good the purple would be?

No comments :

Post a Comment