Taken Aback

14 June 2016



Do you know how hard it is to make a pun with the word back?! Now I'm sure someone will easily come up with one to prove me wrong, but I just wanted to let everyone know that I worked very hard on this. I went to the second page of my Google search. THE SECOND PAGE! That's dedication folks.

Day 23

Either I lied or I'm terrible at counting when I said that there were no more Nyx products. Honestly, it's probably both combined with my terrible observational skills. I am that terrible boyfriend who doesn't notice you've cut your hair and forgets your birthday. ¯\_()_/¯

It's funny because next to the other colours of lipstick I own this colour looks super brown. But put it on your lips and you've got such a nice coral blush tone. Which, when combined with other Aynslie colours looks A+. My high school art teacher pointed out to me last month that a corally pink, yellowy green, and turquoise/mint green are the colours I use all the time. "A revelation that I should have seen coming but somehow shocked me," I type while sitting in my coral pink and mint painted bedroom. ¯\_()_/¯

This isn't much of a review because I've already gone over what I think of the formula for the Nyx matte lipcream in my previous posts. It's more of an excuse to wear this incredibly itchy and stiff jacket. ¯\_()_/¯



Nyx Matte Lip Cream in Zurich / $9 / Available at Nyx or Shoppers Drug Mart



No comments :

Post a Comment