That's How The Lipstick Crumbles

9 May 2016



Day 21

Riddle me this Colourpop, why the heck did this lipstick flake off my lips like they were moulting? Why was I able to smear my finger across my lips and have all the colour crumble off? Is this just a problem you have with darker more pigmented colours? Was it because I had to put more than one coat of lipstick on because you're formula dries so fast that I had to keep redipping the applicator so I could get a solid, non-smeary line around my lips. I haven't experienced this with the three other colours I purchased from you. Sure, they get super dry and crack all over the place like I haven't had a drink of water in years (exfoliating and moisturising your lips before applying any liquid lipstick is a must). I just don't understand why this colour didn't even last an hour before crumbling like a Nutrigrain bar and getting all over my laptop keyboard. The purply stain it left behind was kind of nice, but I didn't pay for that. I knew this colour was gonna be a purple win I just didn't know I was gonna get stabbed in the back by the formula. Et Tu, Colourpop?


Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Be-Dazzled / $6 / Available at Colourpop



No comments :

Post a Comment