If You Take Pictures Kids Will Come

4 May 2016



I'm not gonna lie, it's a complete fluke that I'm wearing a Star Wars shirt and it's May the 4th. We shot these pictures on Saturday and originally I was going to wear a cactus shirt. Maybe ghost Obi-Wan used a Jedi mind trick, who knows. Coincidence or mind control thanks universe for making this happen. May the 4th be with you!



Jacket - Zara   Top - Old Navy   Pants & Socks - Joe Fresh   Shoes - Aldo   Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters


These pants are the first ones of my dream to one day own lots of cool, grown up looking, sleek trousers. They also coincide with my dream to own a bunch of funky suits and just become Esther Quek. Two dreams beginning with one pair of pants! Unfortunately, they're too big for me now (sad face emoji) and even a multitude of safety pins will not keep them where I want them. When I was little I used to have to wear suspenders because my mom couldn't find any belts that fit me... I might have to go back to that. Suspenders suit these but I feel like that's just an overload of hipster elements and I don't have enough tattoos or plants to ascend to that level of hipsterdom. 

p.s. I don't care if this is a men's shirt Old Navy where the hell is Leia?! WHERE?! WHERE IS SHE?!


No comments :

Post a Comment