Orange You Glad

16 April 2016




Jacket - Zara   Dress - Winners   Tights - Old Navy   Purse - H&M   Boots - Aldo


Sorry guys I spent the week waisting my life playing Goat Evolution. Okay, that's a lie. I did spend my week crying over Goat Evolution but that's not the reason this is late. The truth is I'm a people-pleasing perfectionist who has a really hard time finishing things she's not happy with. -100/10 would not recommend. Honestly standing in my own way is the biggest hinderance in my life right now, and as much as I'd like to give myself the middle finger and get over it I'm not sure that's going to happen anytime soon. I just gotta keep creating and posting regardless of how happy I am with something because I know it's not crap, it's just not up to my judgemental standards. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to beat shadow Aynslie.


No comments :

Post a Comment