More W(h)ining

4 April 2016


Day 13

Oh look Aynslie's complaining again. Sorry.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
This colour is supposed to be purple. Does this look like purple to you!? Maybe in the tube but it's definitely more of a fuchsia. Which is okaaaaaaaaaay. I mean it looks fun, it's creamy and not super drying. It isn't transfer proof but what drug store lipstick is? When it rubs off and trust me it will rub off on everything, the nice thing about it (or I think it's nice because I like things I get for no effort) is that it stains your lips pink. You get 2 days out of it! One day I'll find a purple lipstick without red undertones that turn it into a fuchsia but today is not that day.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Covergirl Colourlicious Lipstick in Divine Wine / $8 / Available at Drugstores



No comments :

Post a Comment