Get Twiggy With It

18 April 2016



Day 16

I know, I know, I disparaged the creativity of people comparing me to Twiggy a couple of posts ago and now I'm making a Twiggy comparison. I'm sorry I'm hypocritical and vain as hell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Anyways, this is the last of Nyx or the last one that I own currently. I'd actually thought I'd lost this one for a while, but I'd just put it in with the lipsticks I don't wear (the dollarama ones I've had since I was a kid for dress up that for some nostalgic reason I haven't thrown out). Which makes no sense because I looooooooove this colour. It makes me feel that with a boatload of fake eyelashes I could maybe be Twiggy. But that's a lot of fake eyelashes. So Nyx lip cremes, they're cheap, they're pretty long-lasting, and the colour payoff is niccccccce. Fyi this colour is supposed to be soft lavender but I'm beginning to think that most lipstick places have no idea what colours with blue undertones actually are. Lavender is not supposed to be another shade of pink I swear. Generally, I need 2 coats of the stuff to get a completely solid colour but that's something I do with all liquid lipsticks. If your lips are dry unfortunately they'll look like a snake shedding it's skin when the lipstick dries. It's a very flakey and unfun experience so either exfoliate before or just keep re-applying and bury those flakes, just like sadness, under a mountain of liquid lipstick.


Nyx Matte Lip Cream in Sydney / $9 / Available at Nyx

No comments :

Post a Comment