Pink Lady

21 March 2016




Day 10

I feel like I should be in some kind of sunsetty, dusty, teen photo shoot with this colour. It's probably the furry pink phone. Is there something I haven't said about the Nyx matte lip creams yet? They've got great colour selection, they're $9 and the colour payoff is great. Addis Ababa might be my fav because it stains my lips pink and I can go around longer without having to reapply or worry about my lips looking cracked and flakey. My only problem with these lip creams is they settle into every line in your lips. But $9 $9! I can't think of any other lip product that's that cheap, comes in a range of cool colours and lasts as long. You make some sacrifices but there are worst sacrifices you could be making. Animal, human, unicorn you get it.


No comments :

Post a Comment