Climb Every Tree Trunk

23 March 2016






Hat - Urban Planet   Jacket - Walmart   Sweater & Socks - H&M   Jeans - Forever 21   Boots - Payless


With the purchase of this sweater I now have 2 cosplay options; 1) Furiosa 2) Arthur Read. They're a little different from each other but both equally amazing and super easy to put a costume together for. Minimal effort is what I look for in a cosplay outfit.

With the weather in shambles, it's not quite time to pack away the winter gear yet. For years, my dad would bet his co-worker that there would be a snowstorm in April and he always won. Canada is a frozen nightmare. The only joy I get from the winter is from my collection of sweaters. They're cute, warm and make me look like I'm in an Old Navy Commercial (as long as it's not the weird mannequin one's I'm cool) or a Wes Anderson film. I probably need more mustard coloured clothes in my life to commit to a Wes Anderson look but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I used to hate wearing yellow because I thought it made me look weird and sallow (honestly the colour yellow was my biggest hurdle with accepting that I was a Hufflepuff) but now I love anything that's a mustard colour.


No comments :

Post a Comment