Stone Cold Fox

19 February 2016



Day 02

There are some bold colours that I just go for, this was not one of them. I definitely asked my friends for their thoughts before I bought it. They need to really stop encouraging my lipstick addiction. I'm kidding please don't stop. I was afraid that greys would make me look sickly and washed out, oh boy was I wrong. I need to find the right outfit to pair this with so I can become the robot overlord I was always meant to be. I bide my time my friends, I bide my time.

Maybe I don't look like a silver fox, this colour is more of a bluey gray than a grey grey, but I still look cool as hell! This is the Nyx Liquid Suede in Stone Cold. I haven't gotten a Nyx colour yet that I haven't loved, for affordable makeup they are amazing! This is the first Liquid Suede I've purchased and it's just as nice as the lip creams. It doesn't dry down as matte, but I don't mind a little bit of a creamy texture. Some of my food looked like it had mold (it's definitely not transfer proof), but overall the lipstick did pretty well during eating! A minor touch up is really all that's needed after a tasty meal. It's not as long lasting as the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks, but again for the price point I am most certainly gonna keep snatching up Nyx products. I'm looking at you Liquid Suede in Sway.

Nyx Liquid Lipstick in Stone Fox / $9 / Available at Nyx


No comments :

Post a Comment